• Set for testing leaks in head gasket without removing engine cylinder head by testing
presence of CO2 in cooling system.
• Includes US-made CO2 tester fluid, along with MSDS.
• Tester fluid changes from blue to green or yellow if CO2 is present in coolant.
• Provided with a cone-shaped rubber adapter for fitting most radiator filler necks.
• Rubber bulb helps draw vapor from radiator into test chambers.
• Tester fluid with MSDS and SVHC compliance.
• Cuboid Material: Acrylic.
• Adapter Material: Rubber.
• Bulb Material: Rubber.
• 1.) Acrylic Cuboid.
• 2.) Rubber Bulb.
• 3.) Cone-Shaped Adapter.
• 4.) Tester Fluid.
• 5.) Empty Bottle.
• If exhaust gasses presents in cooling system,the color of test liquid turns from
blue to green or yellow.
• If the detector liquid still in blue during test operating, it means the gasket keeps
in good condition.
• Step 1: Prepare a container and remove the approximately 1/10 of the volume of coolant
from the radiator. (fig. 1)
• Step 2: Open the cap of chamber No.2, fill it with blue test CO2 liquid till HALF of the
• Step 3-1: Test with universal rubber rediator adaptor: Install the rubber bulb on chamber
No. 2 and then connect universal rubber radiator adaptor (4) with quick adaptor.
Then, install the whole test device on the opening of radiator. (fig.2)
• Step 3-2: Alternative test way with suitable radiator test adaptor: Install the rubber bulb on
chamber No. 2 and then connect test radiator adaptor with quick adaptor. Then,
install the whole test device on the opening of radiator. (fig.3)
• Step 4: Start the engine; the steam from radiator into test chamber and mix with test liquid
in chamber No.2.